Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09

First thing this morning I saw that I had a response from Colleen. My husband had just barely left for work and I decided that I again wanted him to read it first and prepare me. I was laying on the bed facing the opposite direction when my husband read it. His only words were "Wow!" Okay, wow bad, very bad? Nope, good and understanding! Really?!? This what she said-

"I want you to know that I received this message...when the time is right I will speak with Jack about this...thank you for sharing this with me, I pray for you and your recovery...take care, Maggie. God Bless"

I'm still waiting for another e-mail saying, "No wait... it's your fault he did it. You're lying! and such" Okay, I can breath now, it's over? Still in shock here.

No comments:

Post a Comment