Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/17/09

I'm stressing BIG time. It is now Tuesday and I see James Friday and this letter feels like the hardest thing I've done in a very LONG time. Seriously, how do you tell someone that their son sexually abused you????

I also need to write a letter to my friend by Thursday. Actually it was supposed to be done LAST Thursday, but I didn't get to it!

So it has been 4 1/2 months since I've talked to Collen. I thought I needed this (telling her about it) as part of my healing. I'm really second guessing myself. Brad is staying "neutral" about it all. He doesn't want to sway to or not to write the letter. I keep reminding myself that for now I'm just writing it, not sending it. But that is not calming me down at all!

In preparing for writing the letter I went through and read all our e-mails back and forth. Okay, is it me or does this sound like she might have a hunch about things? This is from back in June and I said there was things going on in my life while I was watching Jack (I was talking about dad's abuse)... her response "Please share with me what was going on in your life, I would appreciate you sharing with me."

I don't know if I can do this? Where do I even start? Hey Collen, I haven't seen you in 6 years, haven't talked to you in 4 1/2 months, but just FYI your son that is 6 years younger then me sexually abused me!!!!!

Maybe that's a little too blunt!

... I'm trying to work on my letter to Collen. In my boredom I decided to look on Facebook for Jack. Yep, found him! FYI, seeing his face, I'd like to punch him. I'm now thinking that was a VERY DUMB thing to have done! In working on my letter to Collen I've already broken out in hives!

No comments:

Post a Comment