Saturday, September 5, 2009

9/5/09

Visit #3
Today with James was pretty stress-free (yay, no hives!) Now, getting ready for next week, I have a feeling is going to be rough. We talked more about the controlling-ness of some members of my family. We talked more about the "Drama Triangle" and the different roles and what one I fell into.


We talked about my dad's letter, why he said what he did. How I always HAD to be his (dad's) Scapegoat!

I've become comfortable talking about all my upbringing and all the abuse, but this is totally different. For the first time with any of my therapist/ counselors I will be talking about my mom's death. While I was seeing Joy I realized that I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). It's something I haven't dealt with, not that I haven't wanted to, just haven't gotten around to it until now. I'm nervous as it is a story I share with very, very few people!
I'm anxious and I have the urge to start writing what I want to say now.

No comments:

Post a Comment