Monday, July 27, 2015

7/27/15

Last week I was feel torn on whether or not to keep seeing Joy and try to make it work even though she is too far away. When I found out that Carol was exactly who I was looking for counselor wise I thought that was my answer. Then LDSFS told me I can't see someone who is in my ward, yet I still feel drawn to Carol. WHY? We talked for a minute on Sunday. I got the feeling she wanted to ask about the counseling situation, but we were in the hall with a lot of people around. One of my thoughts though is, even if I can see Carol, I have to first talk to my bishop. We will be out of town next weekend so the soonest I can talk to him is 2 weeks from now, then several days/ weeks until I would get in to see whoever they place me with.

Then there is Lydia. I have heard nothing but great things about her. I'm not sure when I would be able to get in to see her, possibly before I would be able to see someone at LDSFS. I don't know her and that scares me. Starting with someone new is making me SO apprehensive! Even though I don't know Carol really well, I know I'm already comfortable talking to her!

Am I putting way too much into this?!?!?
Why do I still feel drawn to Carol?!?!

It doesn't help that since I still feel like Carol is who I am supposed to see, I'm having an even harder time convincing myself that most likely seeing Lydia will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment