Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/16/10

Last Friday with James we talked about Ted mostly. About the feelings I have been holding on to. I realized that I feel more hurt then anger.

James said that maybe I just need to talk about it more, I haven't shared enough of my story about him. He is the one subject that I am not an open book about. I guess because there is so much hurt there that it is hard to talk about. I mean there are a lot of feelings regarding all the other subjects I blog about, but this one just seems different.

We talked about writing him a letter (but not sending it). I did that a few years ago. I haven't read the letter recently. But tonight I was having a hard time falling asleep and I sat down at the computer and thoughts started flowing! I am loving he direction this "letter" has taken. I will wait until it is done to post it. It has 3 categories, I feel hurt..., I feel sad..., I wish... . It is turning out so well. I also have a music Monday coming up about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment