Monday, February 15, 2010

2/15/10

He Said She Said

I loved doing this post, it was interesting the 2 different sides of it all! He is Ted, She is me.

He said: I also promise that I will NOT just go off ranting about negative things of her (my mom) - I will not viciously and wantonly attack her to make me look better or to just vent
She said: just continue reading...

He said: I did NOT abandon you or (your sister) EVER
She said: So, terminating your parental rights and having zero contact with me from the ages of 0 to 13 is called...?

He said: I sent a letter to invite the both of you to invite you to my mother's birthday party. Immediately thereafter you started to write to me asking some of these same questions via email and after just a very few weeks and only a few emails you would NOT respond back anymore
She said: Yes, that is true! But I stopped responding because you threatened to take me away from my parents!

He said: you can tell (your sister) her calls on her birthdays the last several years to my cell really hurt and jerked my heart almost out.
She said: My sister claims there have been no such phone calls?

He said: Yes I do have caller ID thanks to your mother
She said: Um? I'm totally confused about this. Which mother? The one who died before called ID was invented? Or the one who has never once called you???

He said: Did you have something to do with the missionaries that knocked on my door 2 days ago? I tried to send them away, they didn't take the get lost.
She said: Nope, that is just what they do, but then again you should know since you once were one!

He said: I was told by ALL THREE of your uncles that if I even TRIED to contact any of you that they WOULD KILL me! I would VERY Much like to hear them deny it!! (just not in person!) (Uncle #2 TRIED to do it "accidentally" right then on 12/22/84 and they did NOT stop or end it there!
She said: Whatever. I have never heard a story about Uncle #2 doing anything to Ted, I have heard of Uncle #1 "accidentally" punched Ted. Then Ted waited 2 years and 1 day to press charges against Uncle #1 and it was 1 day too long to do anything legally.

He said: Sperm donor is EXACTLY what your mother got married for, if there were ANY way that she could have conceived the two little girls without getting excommunicated for doing it out of wedlock she WOULD HAVE! As soon as she was sure that the second pregnancy was firmly set she went home to "Mommy & Daddy". She had ALL THAT SHE WANTED, she had NO desire to be married!
She said: Now this one is hard, because it hurts so much. I remember the day my mom showed me their wedding pictures and how she was bawling! Being married myself I just don't see how anyone (especially my mom) could have or would have done something like that. My grandparents told me how depressed my mom was after their divorce and her crying while showing me their wedding pictures. Does that sound like someone who just used him to get pregnant or did she really love him and he was a jerk? I vote for jerk!

He said: I am not the one that has committed several FELONIES EACH as your ass hole uncles have DONE! Let's see any one of them get a concealed weapons permit!
She said: Um, again, I know no such thing. My uncles do NOT have any police records! I'm pretty sure one of my uncles has a conceal carry permit, so yeah...

He said: my attempt to quietly walk away and just MAYBE when you got older you would be curious enough to come looking and we would have at least a little bit of a chance to connect and get to know each other.
She said: So my original letter I sent to you that said I wanted to get to know you and wanted you to be a part of my life was...?

He said: I am VERY SORRY FOR YOU, as near as I can see YOU ARE BLIND, DEAF & STUPID
She said: Thanks Daddy, I love you too!

He said: ask your absolutely blameless Uncles as to what happened to my spark plug wires from my car at the time of the divorce, and if THEY are all so CLEAN - WHY did last July when my Jimmy was stolen it turn up with 4 windows busted out, 4 spark plug wires get unplugged, 4 spark plugs get snapped off, EVERY personal item in the vehicle is gone but tools that were expensive & hard to get & other valuables are left behind - interesting the same as the 4 spark plug wires that were stolen from the Nova back then
She said: This one makes me laugh! Yes I can totally see my 3 uncles that are all now in their 50's, that live in 3 different cities and 2 different states deciding to get together to steal and vandalize Ted's car! Yep, can totally see Uncle #3 making the 12 hour car ride to do such a thing! Oh my. Oh and Brad and I saw where Ted lives and it's in a very bad part of Las Vegas. Hum, no wonder, but then again everything is MY family's fault!

He said: Too bad your Mom can't tell you about (uncle #3) sticking his FORK IN YOUR MOTHERS ARM!
She said: Again, it makes me laugh. My parents told me so many times about when uncle did that to my mom. Acually my sister stabbed me with a fork Twice!!! (we were kids, it drew 4 drops of blood, no big deal!) If you ask me, it's just a family thing!

He said: Please tell me is the Carving Knives that are used at Thanksgiving - are they CUTCO knives? THEY ARE MINE!!!
She said: Wow, we have CutCo knives?!? I love those things, BUT I've never seen one in my house growing up!

He said: I would love to know what happened to the three Pachinko machines that were in Your attick.
She said: The what now? Have never seen or heard of it!

He said: what about the complete set of "Uncle Arthur's Bedtime Stories" I believe it was about a 20 volume set of books
She said: Again, ? I have never seen such a thing....

He said: Well sorry to say I do know where the B****** are and they are NOT on this side of family tree!!!
She said: Again, gee Thanks!


This is how I ended things with Ted:
I haven't read the previous e-mail, I might someday, but right now I can't handle it. I wish things had turned out differently, I was hoping to start over and try to have a "normal" relationship with you. but now I see that it is not possible. You continue to hurt me and slander my family.
So forever, Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment