Sunday, February 14, 2010

2/14/10

Two Sides to Every Story

Since I'm dealing with Ted stuff with James I prepared myself for a few days and re-read the nasty e-mails Ted and I exchanged over 3 years ago. Ted and I's story and history is so very complicated. But 3 years ago Brad and I were prepared to do foster care and I finally found it in my heart to "forgive" Ted and I wanted him to be a part of my life. That backfired very badly. I can't find the original letter I sent to him, I know it's on a computer CD somewhere I just don't feel like searching.

Last weekend while at my parents I scanned some documents I wanted copies of. Like the letter that Ted says I am NOT his daughter!

Now, I do believe my grandparents did the best job they could in raising me. They were not perfect, they made mistakes, but still they did their best and I love them. After talk (all via e-mail) with Ted I thought, I am SO glad that I was raised by MY parents and NOT that psycho! After talking to him I believe the abuse would of been worst from him then my dad.

I do have to admit that re-reading the e-mails from Ted and my response, I was a little harsh to him and ruder then I should of been. But, the response I got after that was unbelievable, in a bad way. Just maybe it was good for me to be harsh with him because his true nature came out and it was ugly. One of these days when it's not 3 AM and I have church in 6 hours, I'll go through the e-mails and what we said to each other. I find it so interesting that he clams over and over again that he is NOT lying. But when his story and the stories my family tells me do not match up, who should I believe? His crazy, irrational accusations are very interesting! Oh and if any of my uncles are ever murdered I have written proof that it was Ted. Yes he told me in an e-mail that if he ever saw one of my uncles again he will shoot them with his 12 gauge!

That's all for tonight, just needed to vent! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment