Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16/15

Maybe it's being back on Prozac, maybe it's moving and the new environment, but I have been feeling amazing! I have been stay productive with work. My favorite part, my house is ALWAYS clean! Like all the time. My house is never clean, in the past that is. Somewhere along the way I gave up on it ever being clean. It's just too hard with kids, the depression told me. So I quit trying. While seeing Joy last May/June that was one of the things we talked about. I started trying again and it was pretty good, but never 100%. I was okay with that. Any part clean is better than nothing clean. Now since we moved I have kept this place 100% clean. The dishes are always done too. If we had a washing machine I'm sure I'd be kept up on laundry too.

Today I found myself playing with Brax. Another thing that rarely happened before. The other day we took the dogs on a walk. Which isn't that odd, except it's winter and I hate the cold, but we still did it!

I stay busy all day long without having to force myself to. My only struggle right now is my body still want to sleep 24/7. I have such a hard time getting up in the mornings. I feel like getting up has been worse since moving. Not sure why, but it has!

The past few days I keep thinking how great things are going right now and how good I've been feeling. The only thing giving my anxiety is our dang truck! I've been dreading going to visit my family for Christmas because of my anxiety that it will break down again! Brad jokingly said, No it broke down last time that means we have at least 1 more trip before it breaks down again! And since we just fixed something that gives us 1 to 3 months before something new will break!

No comments:

Post a Comment