Sunday, August 30, 2009

8/30/09

Today I was cleaning out my desk and I came across some papers. About a year ago Grandpa gave them to me for me to looks at and duplicate, making one for each year... long story short, for some reason I am known as the computer whiz and the one he goes to if he ever needs something printed like signs. (He gave me these same papers a year earlier and I didn't make those either!) Making things for him on the computer, that brings back a LOT. FYI thinking about how he would hover over me, critiquing every little thing, smelling his horrible alcoholic breath, him literally breathing down my neck- while sitting at the computer typing is not good. I can just imagine him behind me right now!

Shortly after I found these papers my friend from Group #2(MacKenzie) came over. I took the papers out back and burned them! Sounds odd? It was such a relief, like I was no longer under his control. Really, what can he do because I did NOT make his flyers? Oh and I burnt the ones that he gave me to "copy"? He is so picky, controlling, and on and on and on. If there was a flower in the middle of one flyer, there had to be the same flower on the new flyer. Since I've been making these "flyers" for I don't know how many years, I've had different computers and different programs and he doesn't like it being different! Although I have to admit, back in 2003 I got a computer for graduation and didn't have a clip art program so he let me go buy a really nice, expensive one (obviously he paid for it) for me to have to make him his flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment