Tuesday, December 21, 2004

12/21/04

My third week with Aaron was different. Last week he said he wanted to talk about my mom's death. For the first time I didn't feel afraid to talk about it.

I walked into Aaron's office and the first thing he said to me was, "How is your depression?". I wasn't sure what to say. It took my by surprise that he asked that. We had talked about my depression a little it the first week I went, but that's all.

We talked about how bad it had been in the past and how it changed when I was living on my own.

I felt so frustrated, just like I did my second visit with Joy. I was frustrated that Aaron was focusing on my depression and not on Jack.

I talked to Hayley about it. Then I talked to my husband and he told me I should just go with the flow. If Aaron wanted to talk about the depression we should. Maybe it was for a reason.

After I moved out of my parents house I wondered how my dad would do not having me to yell at and be rude to. Sister Parker and Joy both asked me if I thought he would turn to my mom. I hadn't heard him do or say anything to anyone else but me, well except for that time with my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment