Thursday, December 16, 2004

Jack

What I remember:
  • Jack held me down on his bed at least half a dozen times, if not more.
  • I saw him naked at least twice.
  • I baby-sat him at my house about 3 or 4 times. But he never did anything (that I can remember) there. 
  • If he did not get his way he would threaten to rape me or he would become physically aggressive. 
  • He would do karate moves on me- kick and hit me. 
  • When I sat down he had to sit as close to me as possible and touch me. If I got up and sat somewhere else, or scooted over he followed me. 
About Jack:
  • He as about 8 years old when I started watching him. (I was 12)
  • He had 2 older brothers (they were adults and never there when I baby-sat)
  • His mom was my science teacher in the 6th grade
  • He was very active and loved sports.
  • He collected Beaning Babies
  • He took karate lessons.
  • He was controlling and always had to be right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment