Sunday, September 21, 2003

9/21/2003

Today during Sacrament meeting every time I looked at Bishop W I could feel his love for me. It amazes me how people like this can love me. It isn't from them telling me they love me, but the way they act, what they so, say and how they treat you. Before Relief Society the Relief Society President asked if we could talk before the fireside tonight. So at first it was just the two of us, she asked me some questions and was just getting to know me. Then she started talking about trials and we started reading about the Brother of Jared. The whole Brother of Jared thing was about trials and how the Lord was always there for them. She kept saying how she kept getting a prompting that there was something more, something else she could do. (She had no idea about the abuse or anything else)I told her I couldn’t think of anything & I really can’t. I know Bishop W told her to talk to me. Some people might be mad or think it is weird, but me, I’m grateful. I never knew what a wonderful man he was and how much he loved and cared about me. I realized today what I want from people, when they ask me what they can do to help me, simply love me!

1 comment:

  1. You are so truly blessed to have found a Bishop and RS president like this. I know this is old. I pray you are still getting the compassion & love. I know that's what I need from them!

    ReplyDelete