Tuesday, August 5, 2003

8/5/2003

I saw Joy again today, it was different. Towards the end she told me how she can tell when people are holding back things and when they are telling her everything. But me, can't tell what's going on. She feels like I'm not telling her everything. Then she said I was not shy, but very quiet.

She talked to me about my future husband and how I need to be picky about him. That he needs to have a good family that I fit well in.

Joy asked me why Bishop M recommended me to go to counseling, I really don't know. She asked if I wanted to keep coming, I don't know. I want to talk to Bishop M more about it. I go back in 2 weeks.

I guess she doesn't realize how hard it is for me to talk to people about things like this. It is kinda new for me, it was only April 27th that I told Sister Parker and then Bishop M about all that was going on. I don't open up very easily, I am a ton better at just writing my feelings and all.

To do this week:
-Keep going to singles ward & talk to people
-Find out what college classes my friend is talking and possibly take one (or more) with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment