Thursday, August 21, 2003

8/21/2003

I've prayed probably every night this past week that everything would go well with Joy today and I would be more talkative or at least not hold back. I can’t believe how well it went. I didn’t think twice before I spoke, so I didn’t hold back. I know that this is something I should be doing. Like Bishop M told me, I had to want to change and to want things to be better for this to work. The first 2 weeks I wasn’t sure how I felt about it. I didn’t feel so uncomfortable today as I have. Everything was just great. I could tell that she wanted to help me, it just isn't her job. She asked me twice today, "What can I do to help you?" It was so sincere, not fake. I really don't know. 

Things to do:
Compromise with Dad about sister’s room (the story behind that, My current room was the same room my mom died it. I was struggling, very much with all that. My sister was moving out and so I wanted to switch to her room, but dad wouldn’t let me.)

Introduce myself to Bishop W- Last Sunday I still wasn’t sure about the whole new ward/ new bishop thing but as I looked at Bishop W I felt like it would all be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment