Thursday, August 28, 2003

8/28/2003

I started making a list of all the things my dad calls me. Last night as I though of some of the different things it really started hurting. Then today I got up so early because I wanted to talk to Sister Parker. When we start talking and it seemed like she didn't even really want to talk to me. I'm starting to feel like even she doesn't care. I mean, why should she? I'm starting to believe my dad, everything he calls me. Maybe I am just totally worthless. No body really cares about me, who am I kidding.

All Joy tells me is that I need this big social life, that will fix all my problems. It's not going to fix anything. I have a better idea how to fix all my problems. No one could hurt me anymore. I was stupid to ever think Sister Parked loved me. Who could actually love me? No one! Hayley was right, things change. Nobody cares, but then why should why?

It just hasn't been the easiest past few days with my parents. Everything is just so crazy and I never really know what to do or what to take. So then I'm just out of it for a while until I figure things out, or at least try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment