Monday, July 28, 2003

7/28/03

Today I had my first counseling visit. I was so nervous, but it was pretty good. My counselor's name is Joy*. At first we just talked, Bishop M told her some weird things. Just stuff about my dad, that he had read my journal, that he drinks & other stuff. Okay, he didn't even mention that my mom died or anything about that. It was interesting. She just talked to me about how I needed a life outside of home, how I needed friends and things to do. I go back next week, but I have to do things between now and then:
- Go out and do something with someone
- Go to the singles ward, meet 2 new people and find out all about them
-Transfer records to singles ward.

She asked me what my dad read in my journal and what he said. I was all, well just stuff about Sister Parker  So then we talked about Sister Parker.  I really like Joy, normally I don't feel comfortable around people like that at first. But it wasn't so bad.

*Name has been changed

No comments:

Post a Comment