Thursday, July 10, 2003

7/10/2003

Last night I had an appointment with Bishop M. I was so nervous about it. I had no idea how or what I would say. I was the first person, I went into his office and he said a prayer. It was so powerful and things I needed to hear, it felt more like a blessing. I told him what happened last Monday with my dad and then what I did that night (cut). He just sat there for a while and then told me I needed counseling! He said I don't know how to deal with things and I have been thought a lot of trauma in my life. I told him how I really didn't want to, I do not like opening up to people.

I told him, I would think about it, he was all, No you will pray about it. Then after we had talked a little more he said, "I am going to ask you to do something and you might hate me for it." He asked me to write a letter to my dad and thank him for specif things. After that I told him about the letter I received from my dad. He told me that it was not my fault and he understood why I had been mad at my dad. Then he realized how inspired his prayer was, he had no idea why I was coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment