Sunday, October 19, 2003

10/19/2003

I keep reflecting on that sweet experience. I don’t think Heavenly Father could have been more personal even if he said no name. That would show he knows my name, but instead he called me his daughter. I am still struggling, but I know I came come out of this strong. I just need to turn to the Lord in all thing. Keep doing what I have been, no matter what my head tells me, follow my heart & stay strong & active in the church. I need it now & forever. I’m still confused about a lot of things, but I know it will all work out. I have stayed up until about 4 last night finishing the letter to Joy. My visiting teachers came by today. Something one of them said in the prayer hit me. She said that this week as I get frustrated I will be able to feel Heavenly Father’s love. Hold on, the light will come.... Oh yeah how could I have forgotten? My friend, Rachel,  and I are getting an apartment together. I am going to be moving out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment