Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2/24/15

I feel like the depression is sneaking up on me again. Today I slept for almost 12 hours! Yikes. And I woke up pissed off at the world.

Brad posted a picture of the vinyl we put on his brother's Camaro. A friends of ours commented asking if it was our new car. In my head I wanted to comment "Yeah. We have a broken down truck with no engine because we can't afford one. Brad just had to take all the money out of my savings jar for our anniversary to buy a new battery for our one functioning car so yeah it makes perfect sense that we would be able to afford a freakin 2011 CAMARO!!!!" Instead I just commented and said "It's his brothers".

I go into my office and get to work. People want to buy products, which should make me happy, right? Everyone wants to know where to pick up. Since we closed our store and are now working from home I won't post my home address because I don't want people just showing up at my house. So I comment "Pick up is at our house by appointment only. Just text me at xxx-xxxx". What's the next comment "Where can I pick one up at?" I wanted to scream...

Oh and the #1 question I get asked: How much for this product?
Me- Our prices are based on size, so how big do you want it to be?
Them- I don't know. So how much?
I have learned over the years to just pick a random size and give them that estimate...

Another common occurrence:
Customer: I want it to look exactly like this
I replicate it exactly!
Customer: I don't like it!

Or... after a job is cut and done the customer will cancel the order!!!

And these are all things that have happened within the past few days!!!

Seriously... Can more things go wrong today? Facebook just deleted my business account! :(

I hate dumb questions for people.
Question #1) I want to purchase this item. It is the vinyl and the wood or wood only.
Me) It's vinyl only
Customer) Do you have wood cut for this product you will sell me?
Um, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment