Sunday, February 22, 2015

2/22/15

I've actually been sleeping all night, every night lately! Man does it feel good to actually sleep! Also, I've been off Prozac for almost a month and normally I hit rock bottom once my anti-depressant gets out of my body, which has not happened this time. I've found that I'm a little less patient and more snippy/ moody, but for the most part feeling good!

I've been trying to figure out if there is a reason for my insomnia. I've cut out almost all caffeine. I take 3 vitamins everyday- B 12, Vitamin D and a Multi-vitamin.

I've wondered if the depression steamed from something deeper, like a thyroid problem. Now that we have health insurance, well once it kicks in, I'm planning on going to my doctor and talking about this curiosity. Also, I've haven't seen him while I've gone off and on and off again my meds! My mother-in-law, who is a nurse, has been worried because I've been going off and on without my doctors knowledge.

My new alarm system is working perfectly! I can't remember if I posted before or not, but my alarm is on my phone and is easy to snooze. I knew going from working full-time at the off to having my own schedule at home I would struggle. So 1 week before the switch I started a new routine. My alarm is still on my phone, but instead of being on my nightstand, it is across the room! So I have to get up to snooze it. It is working beautifully!!!! I have to start work by 10, but set my alarm for 8. Sunday I get to sleep in until 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment