Tuesday, December 23, 2003

12/23/03

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Ever. It doesn’t feel like it at all. I saw Joy again today. Except I have started to change my attitude, it has made me happier and life is more enjoyable. I brought my scrapbook of my mom. Joy looked at it all, read the letter and stuff.

I thought she was going to think the letter was too short. But she thought I worked really hard this week. She liked the letter and loved the song I talked about in it. She told me to frame the words. I made it look really cool and framed it too.

Joy told me she talked to my aunt (whom I was living with). My aunt told me that she told Joy about our family history with depression. My aunt said Joy said I was doing a lot better since I moved. Then today Joy told me that my aunt said they are really worried about the cutting. Joy told her not to worry that I said I wouldn’t do it anymore and it was under control. Joy told me that my uncle thinks I’m too young to move out on my own. My aunt asked Joy if she thought I was really going to move, Joy was all, yeah she will, she needs too, it will be good for her.

I told Joy how my grandpa has been abusive when I have gone over there the past 2 times. I just need to leave when he does that. I don’t live there, I don’t need to take it.

I’ve decided that in Rachel and I’s apartment I want the small room and I’ll have my desk in the living room. That way I won’t just shut myself in my room all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment