Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25/10

I found this article that I really like and totally agree with. I honestly believe that if my mom were alive she could tell me all I wanted to know about Ted. She was starting to share things with my older sister, who was 8 at the time, before she passed away.

http://www.reinventingmyself.com/abandoned2.html)

I know hardly anything about Ted. This is what I do know-

His dad died before I was born, well, even before my parents got married.
His mom died in Aug. when I was 15.
I saw a picture of my grandma for the first time when I was 19.
I do know his parents names.
He grew up in the LDS church.
He served an LDS mission in Canada.
He is no longer active in the LDS church, in fact he hates it!
He has at least 1 sibling, I don't know how many brothers or sisters he has, or their names!
He has served in the Army (or was it the Navy, well something like that).
His birthday is in Jan. (is it the 26? I don't remember) No clue of what year!
I know where he lives.
He wears glasses.
He has brown hair.
I have no idea what eye color, I think brown/ Hazel. My mom had brown, so where do I get my green eyes from?
He worked for the government, I think. He is now retired.
He loves his Scottish heritage

When I "forgave" him and wanted him to be a part of my life I included questions like these so that at least my kids would know stuff about him. After all the crap he threw at me I decided I didn't want the info it was going to be tainted with lies and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment