Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5/11/10

I'm behind because of moving and not having the Internet. I saw James on April 30 and not again until May 21. We talked a little bit more about my mom's death, not much more I had to say about it. A week or so before our visit I was listening to a song that made me think about me and the way I felt mostly 18 years ago, but also through the years. Sorry, it's hard to explain. It makes sense in my head but doesn't also sound right out loud. I wrote the lyrics down in my journal and James asked if I would read them. I was reluctant, and I am not sure why. So I played the song on my phone. Our previous visit he had mentioned the idea of me writing letters to people about my mom's death particularly, my parents, my sister and God. I wrote a letter to God and he had me read that.

No comments:

Post a Comment