Saturday, May 22, 2010

5/22/10

I knew this has been coming for a while and not that I was trying to drag it on, I just have so many different things that have gone on. So when James would ask, do you think we're done? Nope, got another issue we haven't touched yet. Well, guess what? We're done... One more final meeting in a few weeks.

It feels weird to be done. I don't even know what else to say about this week's visit.

I did find out that my new Bishop (Bishop S), who is understand and supportive of me going to counseling and also has a son who is a counselor in town. James also asked me if I would talk to my new Bishop one on one and tell him more about my past and what work James and I have done. Sigh.... Do I have to? A) James and I are practically done. B) I hate sharing "my whole life story", because really there are so many important/ crazy details that I do have to share every last detail for things to make sense!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. It's different now that I have a baby in my life. I always pictured myself as a stay at home mom to way too many kids. Now, I feel like I still need to figure myself out. Yes, I want to be a mom. But I also feel like there is more out there for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment