Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3/3/15

My sleep schedule I have going has been feeling good most of the time. I am getting a new calling at church and I'm feeling unsure about it! I've never had this calling before and know NOTHING about it!  Ekkk. I guess I will learn.

It has been a busy week. I was hoping business would slow down with moving it back  home, but last week was a busy as ever! I have 8 of my 11 jobs waiting on the shipment we are getting Thursday. One of which they need by Thursday night. I'm feeling frustrated with that one. I asked what colors she wanted when they ordered, silver and red. I told her, okay because I am OUT of white. She told me no problem because she didn't want white. She decided she would design it herself, great that will save me time. I got the design from her and there are 6, SIX, different colors including white. I ask her, do you want all the colors the same because I am out of white. Yes. Okay I guess she is willing to wait. Then she called Saturday and asked when it would be ready, um, whenever our white gets here! She NEEDS it Thursday and we should be getting our shipment Thursday. Sigh...

FYI if you don't handle stress very well and have depression and anxiety working retail is a BAD idea, let alone owning a retail store!!!!

We have horrible luck with neighbors... You see we rent this great house that has a basement that the landlord also rents out. We moved in and the neighbors were good! No huge complainants. 8 months after we moved in they moved out. A lady moved in right after and was never here, which was awesome. Then things turned. She moved out just over 2 years ago. Someone my husband worked with was interested in the basement and because of his past drug use we told our landlord, do NOT rent it to him! Well, she did. Needless to say about 6 weeks later she evicted them! Then I was trying to be nice and suggested the basement to an acquaintance whom I hadn't talked to in several years. She was fine, but her husband! Oh my heck. Loud is an understatement. Every time he closed a door he slammed it as hard as he could, didn't matter if it was 3 am! They stayed for 1 year and man was I glad to see him go! Next a nice, quiet lady moved in. It was peaceful for a month or two, until her husband who just got out of prison moved in! More door slamming, blasting music all hours of the day, and just plain rude, they also smoked in the non-smoking unit! Guess what?!? We complained to our landlord so much she kicked them out! Now we have our latest tenets. Another nice quiet lady moved in. She is as quiet as mouse. Seriously LOVE her. But then... she let her son and his girl friend move in. (oh and FYI our landlord told us because of the problems with the past lady, she put in the lease that new lady could NOT have anyone move in with her!) They are still pretty quiet, but, there is always a but, they are now SMOKING down there! We talked to the lady about it and she said she would get the problem taken care of. It stopped for a few days. Now here I am, sitting here at 1 am and I smell smoke! The part that makes me the most upset is they smoke right under my kids room, thus the smell goes straight into my children's bedroom.

Good luck to me sleeping tonight! Off to e-mail my landlord, who I am sure hates us for complaining about everyone who lives down there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment