Thursday, March 13, 2014

3/13/14

I’ve had a lot of ups and downs in my mind today, so I thought I’d share.

It’s my day off! Yay.
Unfortunately I still have to go into work for a few hours.
I was able to sleep in
Slept in a little too much and rushed out the door before I could make myself lunch
Since I was hungry, grumpy and had no food, my husband went and got me some fries and a coke as he was leaving for a meeting.
The fries were cold! :(
I lost a bead off my necklace
I found the bead
I lost the bead again and really can’t find it...
I got a project done for work, good! Make that 2 things done!
Husband brought me back one of my favorite desserts that they had left over (tres leches, not just that, but from my favorite place to get it!)
I haven’t had much appetite the past few days and don’t even feel like eating it.
Had to change my son's poopy diaper. I was trying to sneak out of work before my husband noticed. He did notice as I was 3 seconds away from leaving, we toss a coin to decide who changes diapers and I lost!
I’m supposed to be cooking our month's worth of meals today, but don’t feel like it.
Think I’ll go shopping instead!
I have my depression group tonight... I really enjoy going!
I'm kinda hoping my husband cooks all the meat I need for meals while I'm gone. Don't count on it...
He didn't cook the meat because I did, however he did do the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment