Friday, November 13, 2015

11/13/15

One of the things that Grace and I talked about was my lack of eating.

Why don't I eat?
- I don't like eating.
- I hate having to try to figure out what to eat

If I could actually survive without eating I would!

One of the reasons I struggle is because growing up there was a lot of verbal abuse that went on during dinner. Plus, Grandpa was constantly calling me fat. For the record my BMI as a teenager was 22.5, which is normal!

Another thing we talked about was my withdrawal and isolation. We are moving soon and will be in a new ward, so this could be a good thing for me. So being in a new ward soon I need to actually talk to people. I think that might be my problem is I sit around and wait for people to come to me. I need to make an effort to talk to people, which is so hard for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment