Sunday, June 20, 2010

6/20/10

Finally doing it! After my last meeting with James I've become more determined then ever to actually do Something! I love being a mom, but I truly feel like there is more out there for me to do! I've thought about going into Psychology, I want to, but not ready to take that plunge yet, especially since I'm a new mom of a 7 month-old! Tonight I sat down with my husband and he helped me come up with a list of things I needed to do so I can tackle one thing at a time. I have a problem of getting overwhelmed easily and jumping from point A to point Z! I'm excited and trying to get my butt in gear and stay motivated. My big fear, as always, Failure! I'll do a separate post with all the details....

I need to finish blogging about my LAST visit with James ever. I was doing fine, I really was, until we were like 10 minutes from being done and I just started crying!!! Shocking, me crying, I know I always cry. The famous James line, "What are those tears saying?" I was nervous and anxious about the future is what. Trying to figure out what to do with my life. Now that I've archived my #1 dream, being a mom, I need to figure out what's next for me. My baby steps work on my book. We'll see how they go and if I don't feel fulfilled enough I will work on my degree. I know I should just work on my degree now, but now is not the time for me! James and I's session went great. I'm still trying to figure out boundaries because it appears that the more I enforce boundaries the more someone else ups their game! Sigh, I'm keeping at it! I probably will be more stick about my boundaries because of my daughter and how I do not want her exposed to such things!

No comments:

Post a Comment