Friday, June 18, 2010

6/18/10

Well 12 hours from now is my final appointment with James . A few years ago when I was James and we got to our final appointment I was very anxious about it. I wasn't completely sure I was ready to be done. This time around I have a whole new set of things to be anxious about!

All of my fears revolve around being a parent! I'm worried that I'm not ready. I'm scared to death that I'm going to be a horrible mom! I mean I have zero patience and the kids I baby-sit just annoy me most of the time! I'm also just trying to figure out how to do/ handle it all!

-I'll write more later. I have to get up early to take my husband to work, yeah it sucks having only 1 car! Then he doesn't know if he will or will not be able to take his lunch when I have my appointment with James so I might have to take Em with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment