Thursday, August 20, 2009

8/20/09

It's been a long emotional day and it started way too early! James called me back today. Weird to think it's been over a year since I have seen or talked to him. He explained the situation, he has NO opening at LDS FS, but he also works at another counseling office and he can see me there! Works for me. Our LDS FS here in town has a bad reputation, at least that what I hear from others. I don't mind going there, but my only stipulation is I will ONLY see James!

After we made the appointment (for tomorrow!) I hung up and thought, why did I do that? I have no issues! Can you tell I've been trying really hard to convince myself that I'm fine and nothing's wrong? Wow, flash back to 6 years ago! We'll see how counseling time #4 goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment