Sunday, January 11, 2004

1/11/2004

I am going to quit my job! I went from an abusive home to abusive work environment, not good. I love the baby but I can't deal with his parents. (FYI, I was a nanny). This had been stressful for me and a lot of things emotionally are piling up at once. After dinner I went to Hayley's. We made brownies, played Uno and spoons and later we went to the park. We walked & talked, I love doing that. I just vented about certain things like everything with my family. How my mom keeps turning it around & blaming the abuse on me! Hayley brought up that she could tell I was about to start crying during church. I almost did, I almost walked out too! Certain songs I guess bug me, like the closing hymn, Love at Home. Does the church ever think about the people who don't know what it is like to have love & all that good stuff at home? I know I want it for my kids, but it is hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment