Thursday, July 30, 2015

7/30/15

I'm still trying to find/ decide on a new counselor. I feel apprehensive about going through LDS Family Services. I have gone through them three now and you never know which counselor you will end up with. That is what makes me so nervous about going through them. In going through a private agency, like when I went back to seeing Joy, I knew that if I made an appointment with Joy she is who I would be seeing. One of the reasons why I'm leaning towards someone I have heard of, Lydia, that has her own practice. I feel torn, do I take a chance of getting Carol and go through LDSFS or go straight to someone I don't know, but know I will be seeing her! 

I've been struggling with my weight lately... I've always been on petite end, being only 5' tall I'm rather small. Up until this year it has been rather easy for me to lose weight if I wanted. All I had to do was work out a little bit and it would almost fall off. The most I've wanted/ needed to lose has been 15ish pounds. Also, my weight has always been a yo-yo, up 5, down 6, up 7, down 4.... 
When I started Prozac my pharmacist told me that it may cause weight gain, which never happened. He said it once again when I switched to Wellbutrin. I blew it off thinking, yeah I've heard that before, ain't gonna happen. 2 months later my weight just kept going up and up no matter what I'd do! It was so frustrating. Finally I put the 2 and 2 together and figured it was the Wellbutrin. I cut out all soda, eat healthier food, cut back on proportions and exercised more... Guess what happened? I GAINED more weight!!!! As I stood in my doctors off looking at the scale I wanted to burst into tears. I have never in my life weighed this much. I've been trying ever harder lately just to see more yo-yo action going on. Within a week I went down 5, up 6, down 3, up 3.... It is so frustrating!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment