Sunday, June 28, 2015

6/28/15

Today I skipped my mid-day anti-depressant (I'm currently on Wellbutrin). I've been doing really good about remembering to actually take my medication thanks to an App called MediSafe! It is everything I was hoping for and needed plus more! Well, this afternoon my reminder went off. We were about to eat and I turned it off and figured, oh I'll be fine. No big deal.

Well, about an hour before my next dose was due I could feel it! Every negative emotion was amplified! We were at our friends house playing games and I saw my friend cheating. She was winning and I called her out on it. Her response, "No I'm not. You just suck!" She said it in a half snooty half kidding kind of way. I was annoyed. We went to leave and I'm pretty sure I didn't even say goodbye. Not that I was mad at her, I knew right away it was the Wellbutrin (the lack there of) that was making me so grumpy.

We got home and my negative emotions were still in full swing... I started stressing about what we are going to do about my medication since the insurance company won't pay for it. Then I stressed about how dirty my house was. I've been doing really good this week about keeping it clean. Then today things just seemed to pile up. I put the kids to bed, took my Wellbutrin and got in the bath to try to calm down. I'm trying my hardest to not stress about an order I have for work, but really I'm freaking out! So much so that I had a bad dream about it last night! It is a shirt order for 22 shirts. In my dream I went to buy the shirts and every store I went to was sold out! My real problem is, at the time I took the order we had our Heat Press machine. We decided to cut our ties with our "business partner" and return the equipment. There was nothing wrong with the relationship, we just want to do our own thing. The plan was, order our own machine and then upon getting our own, return his. That way we wouldn't be without the equipment. Things didn't work out like that. We ended up returning the machine with less then 24 hours notice and no money what so ever to be able to buy our own. So now here I am, this order is due in 2 weeks! I have NO clue how I'm going to do it!!!! Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment