Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3/9/10

Right now I am feeling thankful for this blog! I LOVE working on it. It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life. I can work on it for hours, looking for songs, quotes, stories, poems and such and I love doing it! Even if no one reads this blog!

I have people pressuring me to pursue college. I know I'm only 25 and don't have kids, but it is NOT for me. It is not what I want to do. Maybe, someday I will want to, but for now I A) don't want to and B) don't have the time with my baby-sitting jobs that I also love! Baby-sitting gives me the freedom to work from home and the ability to run errands if I need to. Plus I get paid to do it and really enjoy it.

Between this and my infertility blog I feel like I might actually be making a difference. That is what I want to do with my life. Do they have a college degree for "making a difference in someone's life and helping them with healing and trials?" So far I am doing it on my own and I don't have to spend 4 years in college. I have thought about going into psychology, but there is too much school involved in that. I hate school. I was told for 11 years that I was a failure at school, and enduring 4 (or more then 4) more years of "You have good grades, yeah right! You're a failure and you suck at school!" Does NOT sound like fun!

I don't need kids, a high paying job, or a college degree to be happy. I LOVE my life so much and I wouldn't change a thing right now, okay well maybe having hubby have a higher paying job, but that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment