Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/10

I came on to blog about boundaries and staying safe just to find that's the subject of the article posted today!

Over Christmas I didn't even realize that some of the things I was doing was setting new "boundaries", until James pointed it out to me. I was just doing them to protect myself and avoid drama. Tonight, or rather this morning I decided to do another thing...

I've been a little paranoid about Colleen talking to Jack about what I told her. Mostly, I'm scared that he will track me down, find me and then hurt me. Colleen has my address and my e-mail address, but I hope she is smart enough to NOT give either of them to her son! So today after thinking about it, I blocked Jack on Facebook! It's not huge considering he can get any kind of info about me from his mom, but hey it's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment