Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5/20/09

Bon Fire of Feelings... I don't know what to do with my feelings right now. I had NO idea that this anger was still in me and apparently shoved way down. My husband and I had an enjoyable evening with one of my friends, MacKenzie, from group (the second one, not SOLE) who is also his co-worker. After dinner we sat and talked and I met one of her friends from her second time in group. We decided to burn pictures of her sexual abuser. My husband went home and we went and got lighters and started burning pictures. As I held the pictures of MacKenzie's abuser I could picture mine. I got a chill as I thought about it. The song, Not Ready To Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks came on. We blasted the song and all sang along with it. These un-resolved feelings of anger at Jack surfaced. I thought I was over it. I thought I had forgiven him. Why am I all of a sudden so angry at him? Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment