Monday, September 15, 2003

9/15/2003

I feel like crap. I am so tired and my head hurts, but it always hurts. I have no friends, well, no friends here. I feel like cutting. I mean, no one noticed the first time. No one even really seems to care what's going on in my life. I felt so stupid at FHE, sitter there all by myself. I have no one to talk to, I mean, I do have Joy but I never feel like this when I go in there & I can't explain it when I don't feel like this. My sister doesn't seem to care anymore. I started telling her about my job and all she said was, "You have a job?" I again feel like there is no way out. I was so close to moving out yesterday & then my dad convinced me it would be worse if I left. Hayley told me my parents can't control my life, why I feel like they do? I can never do anything good enough or ever make them proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment